Thursday, April 14, 2011

Spring Fun!

I love Spring, especially here in Missouri! It probably seems so wonderful because I have been trapped inside for the last 4 months with two kids under the age of two who have way too much energy!!!! Well, needless to say, my kids LOVE being outside and we have enjoyed every minute of the beautiful weather this week since it will be raining all next week.  Here are some of our adventures. 

 Anna loves her tricycle


 Playing outside and making bread all day wore her out
 We went to McDonald's after dinner the other night for ice cream and yes, my children love it! Probably got that from me ;)

 He was trying to play hide and seek at the park
 We spent 4 hours at the park and walking this morning.  Anna came up to me with a dandelion and said "Jesus created the flowers."  Oh how sweet.   I told her that he also created the grass and trees and everything beautiful.  She then said, "Jesus created the park for Anna, it's beautiful."  Children are so sweet.  Just walking today and seeing the new growth really reminded me of Easter and the resurrection of the Savior.  He is the reason we have hope for a new and everlasting life. 
I love the spring and enjoy spending all day with my wonderful kids.  I am so blessed to be a stay at home mom.  Speaking of good weather a thunderstorm is happening outside right now. lol Well, let's just hope we don't have a tornado warning tonight, it's getting to that season. aawwww!

No comments:

Post a Comment