Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Happy 25th Birthday to My Wonderful Husband!

Happy Birthday Nathan!  Just so you all know, I am married to the best man.  We have been married for a little over three years now and they have been the best three years of my life. 

I realized most all of our pictures are of the kids but here is a sweet one of him and Anna.  I love it because it reminds me of what a great father he is.  I also couldn't ask for a better husband who is always supportive of me and always putting me first(hopefully I can become more like him).  I am also grateful for his faith and devotion to the Gospel and his Savior.   I love my husband!

We went bowling today which Anna absolutely loved until she got tired and everybody started screaming so we went home for nap time.  Nathan had to work tonight so we didn't even have his cake yet. But he did convince me to let him open his present this morning.  He got some new hunting gear.  Not too eventful since it was in the middle of the week, but a fun day.

No comments:

Post a Comment